Wheel upgrade costs

EricM

Verified Owner
I’ve seen people who ordered the 21” wheels post the cost of buying a set of 19” wheels and tires (to swap for winter). Does anyone know the cost to go the other way (buy a set of 21” wheels afterward)?

I ordered 19” on my car but since there’s no change in the price of the car between 19” or 21”, if the 21” are more expensive than the 19” afterwards, I may change my order.

I’m sure someone here can quote the exact cost, but the 21s are significantly more expensive. If you’re planning to get both, you’d probably be better off getting the 21s with the car (assuming they’re included on your chosen model) and buying the 19s oop.

I’m sure someone here can quote the exact cost, but the 21s are significantly more expensive. If you’re planning to get both, you’d probably be better off getting the 21s with the car (assuming they’re included on your chosen model) and buying the 19s oop.
Yup. This is how I am approaching it too.

I was told by my SA that 19" wheels with winter tires will be either $3750 or $3850 (don't remember which it was). Thought that was reasonable TBH and around what I would've spent for premium aftermarket.

Back