What transfers for used cars for sale?

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
Hey, just curious all what do you think all transfers with a used grand touring for sale?

I imagine you get app access.
Would you get 3 years free charging ?
I imagine the warranty transfers.
Dream drive pro and all that should transfer.
Anything I am missing?

Everything but the free charging as far as I know.

You get everything except the 3 years of free EA charging - that is explicitly stated as non transferrable by Lucid.

Ugh well I guess we can discount for that. What you think street value of 3 years chargers is 5-6k?

This is my charging bill for 1025 miles. Public charging is about x4 expensive vs home charging in my area. Average of 2.1kwh/mi but Ive been very aggressive and having a good time. I got 3.8 on a 50 mile trip today on cruise control with 21" wheels.

EA.jpg

Ugh well I guess we can discount for that. What you think street value of 3 years chargers is 5-6k?
Moving target depending on how you look at it. I factored in the difference with my current fuel costs, but the actual conversion is fairly straightforward (though likely region dependent).

Miles per year * 3 / (516 estimated * .9 (driving style efficiency losses, some folks have seen more)) = full battery cycles per year. Cycles per year * local kwh cost (ex. 42¢ no pass Electrify America) * 112 (pack size) * 1.075 (charging losses from DC fast charging) = total actual savings.

* Swap to 469 vs. 516 for 21" wheels if memory serves me correctly about the 21" range.

It depends on how much you drive and how often you go out of town. For me this month is nada.
Convenience of charging in own home without waiting in station —- priceless.

Attachments

• 045E1038-2580-413A-BB34-9B4B0F936DB7.jpeg
    045E1038-2580-413A-BB34-9B4B0F936DB7.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 97
If you really want value for you, then you would need to also calculate the difference of your current car's fueling costs with the above. Mine is not much different at the rates above since gas is sitting below $3.50 and mpg averages 54+.

I guess it doesn’t transfer charging. EA

Attachments

• 6AF0C7C4-0AB6-4B3D-9877-4E5EF8AB828B.jpeg
    6AF0C7C4-0AB6-4B3D-9877-4E5EF8AB828B.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 142
Finally bought a used Grand Touring! I'm so excited to get all those sweet features like the app access, charging credits, and Dream Drive Pro.
I'm still figuring out all the details, but auto buyers market did confirm that the warranty and tire protection transfer over, which is a huge relief. I'm just hoping the free charging credits are still valid!

Finally bought a used Grand Touring! I'm so excited to get all those sweet features like the app access, charging credits, and Dream Drive Pro.
I'm still figuring out all the details, but auto buyers market did confirm that the warranty and tire protection transfer over, which is a huge relief. I'm just hoping the free charging credits are still valid!
Congrats 🎉 welcome to the Used owners club

Even tho last reply I had said charging doesn’t transfer it actually did transfer in my used Lucid purchase done In May

Congrats! Did you get a good deal on the used GT?

Less. Most people don’t use fast charging as much as you would think. There are an increasing number of destination chargers available that are free/cheaper. I would value it at $2-3k.

Back