What color should i wrap the Air?

exelon

Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Dec 12, 2025
Messages
51
Reaction score
60
I'm looking at vinyl wrapping the Air. Id line a two tone with gloss black on top. What do you guys think would look with a gloss black and chrome delete?

Nothing to crazy, what would you guys think looks good. I was thinking satin dark silver with gloss black roof.
 
No thanks. The only people who even know what a Lucid is are other Lucid owners. I was thinking of a dark hunter green in matte or satin with gloss black pillars and chrome delete. I'm not trying to rich. I just want a car that i enjoy driving and can spot in the sea of Teslas.
 
I was just trying to give a silly answer. I love the idea of hunter green. I’ve seen some sort of lightly iridescent purples lately that have looked cool on cars in town.
 
Sorry to shut down your fun. I went with midnight green color change with gloss black pillars and chrome delete. The whole thing was cheaper than i expected at $4200. The installer had hundreds of reviews, so it seems reputable and he the in a free ceramic coat.

I considered the dark green xpel ppf, but that was closer to 10k and would take over a week.

It should be good for 5 years since i keep my car garage or park in public garages. I'll pay a picture when i get it done next week. This is the color on another car.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260108_015656.webp
    IMG_20260108_015656.webp
    83.8 KB · Views: 179
No thanks. The only people who even know what a Lucid is are other Lucid owners. I was thinking of a dark hunter green in matte or satin with gloss black pillars and chrome delete. I'm not trying to rich. I just want a car that i enjoy driving and can spot in the sea of Teslas.
I was actually thinking that exact same thing. A nice rich dark green. I have a friend who has a Camaro in dark green with bronze wheels. Takes home prizes at almost every car show he enters. It was a one year color, so very little chance he'll see a twin.

IMG_0457.webp
 
I went with clear PPF to maintain the Zenith Red color. I even refused to let the guy talk me into matte. I think the car is sharp enough on its own that I don’t need to add anything. Maybe in a couple of years if I get bored with it and find myself with a few grand I need to burn, I’ll go chartreuse or something. 😂
 
i could not find anywhere that you told us what the original color was. Please share. Anyway, enjoy your midnight green and look forward to seeing the pics
 
i could not find anywhere that you told us what the original color was. Please share. Anyway, enjoy your midnight green and look forward to seeing the pics
It's cosmos silver. I like silver, but the silver in this car is more like a beige. If i had looked at the real car in silver, i would have gotten black, gray, or red. The red is really rich and shines well. The silver is terrible and there is very little contrast between the roof and body. My wife has a black SUV, so i decided to get a lighter color but started to regret it after seeing it. It just doesn't have the shine or pop i was expecting. It's almost a Camery beige. I'm not old enough for that color, yet.
 
I went with clear PPF to maintain the Zenith Red color. I even refused to let the guy talk me into matte. I think the car is sharp enough on its own that I don’t need to add anything. Maybe in a couple of years if I get bored with it and find myself with a few grand I need to burn, I’ll go chartreuse or something. 😂
I would have kept the red, too. I saw it in person and it is very nice. It just needs a little shine. I was thinking about a rich red color change to black. Red stealth is very nice in this car.

PPF was strong contender, but i wanted a different color, so it would be color PPF. They wanted to keep the car for over a week vs 3 days, so i turned it down. This color with ceramic tint for heat will be good enough for next 3-5 years.

My bigger concern is that this company might go down in that time. The service here in DC is pretty terrible and lots of people complaining about software issues that i thankfully don't have. They don't look at emails at all, they don't reply to texts, they don't call you back when they say they will. I think they need more motivated people working for them. The car has been awesome, but the experience with the dealer is the worst I've ever seen.
 
It's cosmos silver. I like silver, but the silver in this car is more like a beige. If i had looked at the real car in silver, i would have gotten black, gray, or red. The red is really rich and shines well. The silver is terrible and there is very little contrast between the roof and body. My wife has a black SUV, so i decided to get a lighter color but started to regret it after seeing it. It just doesn't have the shine or pop i was expecting. It's almost a Camery beige. I'm not old enough for that color, yet.
Yes, I love really shimmery silver , such as Porsche GT silver. But not beige tones, I agree. I wonder what Battleship gray with gloss black rood would like?
 
Yes, I love really shimmery silver , such as Porsche GT silver. But not beige tones, I agree. I wonder what Battleship gray with gloss black rood would like? Google made this for me. I like it!!
1767960738081.webp
 
I would have kept the red, too. I saw it in person and it is very nice. It just needs a little shine. I was thinking about a rich red color change to black. Red stealth is very nice in this car.

PPF was strong contender, but i wanted a different color, so it would be color PPF. They wanted to keep the car for over a week vs 3 days, so i turned it down. This color with ceramic tint for heat will be good enough for next 3-5 years.

My bigger concern is that this company might go down in that time. The service here in DC is pretty terrible and lots of people complaining about software issues that i thankfully don't have. They don't look at emails at all, they don't reply to texts, they don't call you back when they say they will. I think they need more motivated people working for them. The car has been awesome, but the experience with the dealer is the worst I've ever seen.
Tysons? I’ve had great service from them. Strange how varied service can be from person to person.
 
I would have kept the red, too. I saw it in person and it is very nice. It just needs a little shine. I was thinking about a rich red color change to black. Red stealth is very nice in this car.

PPF was strong contender, but i wanted a different color, so it would be color PPF. They wanted to keep the car for over a week vs 3 days, so i turned it down. This color with ceramic tint for heat will be good enough for next 3-5 years.

My bigger concern is that this company might go down in that time. The service here in DC is pretty terrible and lots of people complaining about software issues that i thankfully don't have. They don't look at emails at all, they don't reply to texts, they don't call you back when they say they will. I think they need more motivated people working for them. The car has been awesome, but the experience with the dealer is the worst I've ever seen.
It takes time if you want them to do it properly.

Service for me has been spectacular.

Regarding getting call backs, as they sell more cars, service quality will drop. This is normal. But compared to Tesla, it’s day and night. With Tesla, you get a bot. You never interact with any human until the last leg. Lucid service is way better.

If you want royal treatment, buy a Rolls Royce.
 
It takes time if you want them to do it properly.

Service for me has been spectacular.

Regarding getting call backs, as they sell more cars, service quality will drop. This is normal. But compared to Tesla, it’s day and night. With Tesla, you get a bot. You never interact with any human until the last leg. Lucid service is way better.

If you want royal treatment, buy a Rolls Royce.
Ive dealt with other dealers of much lower priced cars. My wife has a Hyundai Ioniq 9. When i bought the car, the dealer was very responsive. They sent multiple emails with updates and responded the same day. They handled tags in less than a month. They have sent multiple follow up emails and called multiple times.

With Lucid, i had to send them multiple emails when i was buying the car. The guy didn't respond for a week about questions. When i arrived on delivery day, i tried to call the same guy and he never responded. After delivery, i have been reaching out to them for 2 weeks to get service for an issue. I contacted them online and the online service told me the service center would contact me in 24-48 hours. They did not respond at all, so i called the service center. The service person said he was not sure if my issue could be handled by mobile service, so he asked for a video by email. I sent the video and waited. A couple days later, i responded to the email asking for a follow up and got no response. Next day, I called and got the same guy who then told me he would look at the email and get back to me later in the morning. He never called. I called towards the end of the day and was told that guy left for the day and then finally got service scheduled.

I have tried to call about tags and registration, but they said they would get back to me. I then text the SA and there has been no response for the entire week.

I have not seen service like this in any dealership. I want this company to succeed because i bought the car. They just seem to have people who are not very responsive. When you get them on the phone, they are cordial, but still not very good at following up.

Im not expecting white glove service. I am expecting them to respond to emails, texts, and follow up on the phone. They will lose customers on sales and the whole company will go down despite having a very nice product. I just wish they could motivate this team to respond to customers so i don't have to worry about having a Fisker in my garage.
 
So I did a thing today. When I started searching for AGTs I wanted to grab either white or Cosmos with the Stealth appearance. The only one I found had a reported accident so I wasn't comfortable buying that one. So I did the next best thing(?).

Before...

LAGT frt.webp


After...

Stealth - wide view.webp
Stealth - front fascia.webp
 
I like the contrast. The white or silver should come with a dark roof and grill by default.
 
Back
Top