Well I got plaid used

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
I have a Lucid stealth order which is coming in Q1 as of now my feeling is it probably will get cancelled. I like the Lucid company but the used car market has some deals if you are patient seeing GTs come down to 125k or lower and I got a Used Plaid for below that price. Almost 39k below new price. To me used is the better bargain now.

Attachments

• E13F98CF-E9A0-4129-8D74-8607507CFAA3.jpeg
    E13F98CF-E9A0-4129-8D74-8607507CFAA3.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 166
I have a Lucid stealth order which is coming in Q1 as of now my feeling is it probably will get cancelled. I like the Lucid company but the used car market has some deals if you are patient seeing GTs come down to 125k or lower and I got a Used Plaid for below that price. Almost 39k below new price. To me used is the better bargain now.
Can’t blame you, I did the same thing in September 😢

The used car market is definitely coming back down from the Covid highs and presenting some alluring deals relative to new. If one is looking for value, it’s definitely something to consider. Hope you enjoy that Plaid and keep following and rooting for Lucid!

Can’t blame you, I did the same thing in September 😢

The used car market is definitely coming back down from the Covid highs and presenting some alluring deals relative to new. If one is looking for value, it’s definitely something to consider. Hope you enjoy that Plaid and keep following and rooting for Lucid!
Used plaid ?

Used 2020 MS Performance with 12k miles and FSD for $82,500 from Tesla. My plan is to give Lucid a couple years to see how things shake out and then reassess.
Your plan seems reasonable to me

We created a category called cancellations lol?
Yes. In this forum, we like to give folks the tools they need to choose the content they care about, without preventing others from having their say. Some people have no interest in reading long descriptions of people saying goodbye. But if you want to post that, knock yourself out.

If you end up trying or getting a used lucid would love to hear your comparison on how it drives. Enjoy the Plaid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back