• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

VIN Notification

atuljainmd

When everyone found out their VIN numbers did the DA call and tell you the VIN number via phone or email or do we just have to keep checking our dashboard to see when the car is in production? Thanks

What version have you ordered?
We were able to first see in dashbaord and then an email came after 24hours about the VIN assignment?

You can perhaps check with you DA to see when it's expected to go in Production...
Also one other thing you can do is, read thru the Touring order and delivery forum here and find out if the reservation date around you for others have received their VIN or not. If so, then I would definitely reach to DA. Please know that the MODS have stopped updating the thread and you can find a google sheet if someone keeping track of it...

My dashboard disappeared soon after I finalized my Pure configuration. i Signed in again today on the app and still no dashboard. Does it appear only when an action like confirming an order or getting a vin occurs?

Email for me too. Checked online and it was on my dashboard by that point too so not sure if it shows up on the dashboard first.

My DA called and said the VIN was being assigned and then emailed me with the number, but so much is being done differently since this time last year as production has increased. For example, the timelines are now much sorter in the production cycle once you get a VIN. It took 2-1/2 months from my VIN issuance to delivery. They were doing PDI at the service centers, now they are doing them at the factory, so once the car leaves the factory, the delivery is faster.

What version have you ordered?
We were able to first see in dashbaord and then an email came after 24hours about the VIN assignment?

You can perhaps check with you DA to see when it's expected to go in Production...
Also one other thing you can do is, read thru the Touring order and delivery forum here and find out if the reservation date around you for others have received their VIN or not. If so, then I would definitely reach to DA. Please know that the MODS have stopped updating the thread and you can find a google sheet if someone keeping track of it...
AT, Zenith Red, Stealth, 20" rims, Mojave interior, SSP, DDP. Still says Q1 delivery on site!

I checked my dashboard on Thursday to see if there was any info about the $7500 credit.

I noticed that my VIN was there when I checked.

I got an email from my DA on Jan 8 informing me that my AT was in production and delivery should be 4-6 weeks but no VIN was available yet..

That means I should get it this week, but haven't heard anything from my DA.

I had the stealth booked but called the SA to remove it so I could get the 7500. I also asked them to check the inventory and he said my build was in production and unassigned and assigned me the vin.

Back