Vehicle Offline Issue

nikp

I picked up my car from local studio on 2/22 and within a day or two I noticed my lucid app shows the vehicle offline quite often. The car unlocks with jsut my phone when I step into my garage, but when i open the app it still shows vehicle offline. Sometimes, it shows it offline even when i'm on the road driving. Now, it almost always shows vehicle offline when I'm at home.

Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?

I picked up my car from local studio on 2/22 and within a day or two I noticed my lucid app shows the vehicle offline quite often. The car unlocks with jsut my phone when I step into my garage, but when i open the app it still shows vehicle offline. Sometimes, it shows it offline even when i'm on the road driving. Now, it almost always shows vehicle offline when I'm at home.

It usually takes 30 seconds or so for the car and phone to communicate if they've been out of comms for a while. Make sure you have background tasks turned on for the Lucid app. But this is normal; your mobile key is unrelated to the app, as it works over bluetooth, but the app requires internet connectivity from both your phone and the car.

Hi, @nikp.

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, then I advise opening a case with Customer Care, who can assist with resolution.

Marqie

I have the same issue, it interferes with the car wifi, when I turn off the wifi connection in Air The Lucid App is back to normal, I have contacted the customer care but it needs to escalate to higher level.

I contacted customer care about my offline issue when using cellular service. My Wi-Fi at house is working fine….awaiting a fix. My question is navigation is working….how is that getting a signal if Spotify and sirius show no signal/offline ?
as expected, the app on phone shows vehicle offline too.
does navigation use satellite data or is my lucid just confused.
no resets fixed anything

I contacted customer care about my offline issue when using cellular service. My Wi-Fi at house is working fine….awaiting a fix. My question is navigation is working….how is that getting a signal if Spotify and sirius show no signal/offline ?
no resets fixed anything
it means you're in queue for the big update

Cool……so navigation uses the ATT cell signal?

no resets fixed anything
Let it sleep for a few hours.

Back