I don’t think I had both provided? The only one I was provided is this and I have not gotten it to work at any ChargePoint station:Was this an L2 or a DCFC site? The most common problem is trying to use the CCS adapter with an L2 (AC) dispenser. You need to use the J1772 adapter instead. (Both were provided.)
Exactly right....You may need the J1772 ->> NACS adapter to use a L2 charge point station to charge a Gravity...
We need more acronymsThat adapter is for DCFC, like at a Tesla Supercharger charging an Air or a Taycan...note to two round DC connecters under the regular larger round J1772 L2 portion of the plug
There's a NACS ->> J1772 adapter that doesn't have the bottom two connecters and will charge an Air off a home NACS Tesla style plug or L2 Destination charger
You may need the J1772 ->> NACS adapter to use a L2 charge point station to charge a Gravity
..Or did I mess that up??
Easy to remember: Use the big adapter for the big handle. Use the little adaptor for the little handle.
The little adaptor will fit in the big handle but don’t do that. It won’t work.