Upgrade pricing

bforeman

Verified Owner
I decided to upgrade from AT to AGT yesterday. Today I received an email to confirm order. However, the Lucid website portal is showing the post June 1 pricing. I spoke with SA and he said I definitely get the original pricing. Has anyone come across this and did pricing in your portal get switched back to original price ?

I decided to upgrade from AT to AGT yesterday. Today I received an email to confirm order. However, the Lucid website portal is showing the post June 1 pricing. I spoke with SA and he said I definitely get the original pricing. Has anyone come across this and did pricing in your portal get switched back to original price ?
Yes, I upgraded on 6/9, but I had to call my SA back to let him know the new pricing was being used instead of the old. He said he'll call back after he talks to his manager, then 15 min. later he called back and said to try online again. I did, and the old prices were there. It takes the SA's manager to fix this, at least that was my case.

Yes, I upgraded on 6/9, but I had to call my SA back to let him know the new pricing was being used instead of the old. He said he'll call back after he talks to his manager, then 15 min. later he called back and said to try online again. I did, and the old prices were there. It takes the SA's manager to fix this, at least that was my case.
Thank you for info !

Back