Cars
911S, AGT
Update.
ordered 1/31
Confirmed 3/10
Vin 8/16
Delivered directly to PPF Installer 9/19
AGT, Zenith Red, Santa Cruz, 21 inch wheels
Great experience. Bryan Holly handled the delivery and was super. Took his time on the walk through. Anyone in central Florida. Delivered directly to Empire Auto Spa, Longwood Florida (exit 94 off of I4). Mine will be the 4th Lucid for PPF. The owner Shawn assisted on the inspection of the vehicle. He commented that my build seemed much tighter than what he had seen earlier. Only issue one loose piece of mold and the charging port door needs a minor adjustment. Tough part was leaving it, can’t wait to drive it!!

Rich, how did you choose your PPF installer? I live in Sarasota, am waiting for the car, but want to start researching PPF., Thanks

did a lot of google and looking at various shops on you tube. Found Empire Auto Spa through another owner on this site using them. Visited the shop, several high end cars in process. The clincher for me was they had completed three Lucids to date. if you take delivery straight to their shop, Shawn will assist you with delivery inspection. He is very detailed.
Very happy with how the car came out.

Rich, what PPF film does Empire use? XPEL or one of the others?

Back