Upcoming call with DA

Thinjake

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT, Genesis GV80
I have a call tomorrow with my DA. I just confirmed my order Monday. First contact, so very introductory.

What is a list of questions I should ask? Fire away and I can be the guinea pig for all of you.

Do you read these forums? Because if not, you should so you can understand the frustrations owners and future owners are going through during the sales process.

Also, do you have any training in dispute resolution and have any training on dealing with irate customers? No? Okay, well buckle up because this is going to be on the job training for you!

Schedule regular updates. Tell the DA you want to be informed when there are delays in the plant. If he/she gives the standard 2-4 months, inform him/her that it doesn’t seem realistic with current throughput and deliveries from the latest conference call. What percent of deliveries have actually made 2-4 month timelines and what percent have missed that guidance?

This can got kicked down the road....my first question was "If I changed the color after order is placed, will it affect things?" He said "If within a week, MAYBE two weeks, probably not. But it could."

I am torn between my usual black (my Jag is black, my Audi was black, my MB was black) and a new color (red).

So I scheduled a test drive for the Zenith Red GT in Short Hills, NJ on 5/25. We will have the next call on 5/26 to actually lock everything in.

Back