Unique License Plate

Bcovill

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
I was surprised I could get the Alternative Fuel Arizona plate “LUCIDGT” for my
F5AC751F-022D-41E7-90FA-533DC5746C1B.jpeg
Grand Touring Lucid. Obviously it will be unique in the State of Arizona!

I thought it meant that the future timing of receiving our vehicles was a bit cloudy?

Thanks. I do love the plate -- but the system Lucid uses to hold it on the back of the car has been very problematic. When I tried to replace the original paper plate with the new LUCIDGT personalized metal plate, a couple of the screws pulled their brass nuts completely out of the little rubber holders/washers, and a couple of the holders/washers came loose from the frame. I reattached things as well as I could, but the next car wash knocked the plate off the car. I told Lucid yesterday it's embarrassing to have Gorilla clear packaging tape holding such a great plate on such a great car, and they promised to send some to fix it asap. Has anyone else had problems with the system Lucid uses to hold the plate on the rear of their car?

License Plate.jpg

Thanks. I do love the plate -- but the system Lucid uses to hold it on the back of the car has been very problematic. When I tried to replace the original paper plate with the new LUCIDGT personalized metal plate, a couple of the screws pulled their brass nuts completely out of the little rubber holders/washers, and a couple of the holders/washers came loose from the frame. I reattached things as well as I could, but the next car wash knocked the plate off the car. I told Lucid yesterday it's embarrassing to have Gorilla clear packaging tape holding such a great plate on such a great car, and they promised to send some to fix it asap. Has anyone else had problems with the system Lucid uses to hold the plate on the rear of their car?
Yeah, they have a new bracket with longer screws. My bet is they’ll just swap it for you with mobile service.

I got Illinois covered!

Attachments

• 619C4967-47D0-48BD-806E-C348A5007468.jpeg
    619C4967-47D0-48BD-806E-C348A5007468.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 88
Yes , I had the same issue with the brass threads coming out. I used krazy glue to secure them back in until service comes out to fix a bunch of small issues.

Received my Arizona Plate today

Attachments

• GOLUCI plate.JPG
    GOLUCI plate.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 124
Back