Turtle mode during boot

dawktah LucidGT

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT Zenith Red
Hello,

Anyone seeing brief flash of car going into turtle mode then car functions normally? I've had it do this twice since Tuesday.

Uh oh. Call customer service And let them pull the logs. I have heard of sporadic ones, but yours seems more frequent than a one off.

Hello,

Anyone seeing brief flash of car going into turtle mode then car functions normally? I've had it do this twice since Tuesday.
Yes, but only happed once.

Turtle image orange/yellow on left side of panel with explanation. Car driving unaffected. I'm am going to Goose Island tomorrow while I'm in Chicago.

Did it display and orange triangle or anything else?
Yes, but only happed once.
Our car went into Turtle mode and refused to move in either direction. Everything seems normal (gear indicator works) but car will not move. Orange Turtle symbol on screen. Called service. Did a long reboot and it worked. I can't imagine what life would be like if it happened while driving at speed. Lucky for us, Car was siting in the garage at the time. I don't mind an occasional screen freezing but this takes it to a different area of concern.

Hello,

I had this happen twice before after an EA charge session. Driving was unaffected.

However, a week ago I got the real deal. Speed reduced to 51-52 mph on the NJ turnpike. Turned out to be Rear Drive Unit failure. Crappy experience.

Our car went into Turtle mode and refused to move in either direction. Everything seems normal (gear indicator works) but car will not move. Orange Turtle symbol on screen. Called service. Did a long reboot and it worked. I can't imagine what life would be like if it happened while driving at speed. Lucky for us, Car was siting in the garage at the time. I don't mind an occasional screen freezing but this takes it to a different area of concern.
Which one is the long reboot? Pressing and holding the Air logo?

Which one is the long reboot? Pressing and holding the Air logo?
No, that is the infotainment reboot. I believe the long reset is the blinked, exit, wait X minutes one.

Back