Traffic display and vehicle views

David@2024

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
I have seen a Traffic Display on my left display that shows my car and also cars around me, like Rivian does standard. It comes up in traffic and disappears quickly. I like that view. Is there a way to keep that view up of my car and cars around me? Tesla and Rivian have it and it is very helpful. Can my 2024 Air Touring display that all the time?

I have seen a Traffic Display on my left display that shows my car and also cars around me, like Rivian does standard. It comes up in traffic and disappears quickly. I like that view. Is there a way to keep that view up of my car and cars around me? Tesla and Rivian have it and it is very helpful. Can my 2024 Air Touring display that all the time?
There is no display in the Lucid that shows cars around you. When in Highway Assist or Adaptive Cruise Control, you will see your car and the one ahead of you. Also, the Drive Off Alert will show a pretend picture of a car in front of you pulling away if your eyes are not on the road and traffic in front of you begins to move when you were stopped. That's it. If you're seeing anything other than those, please take a picture and post it here.

Back