Touring Rave from Charlotte

Stevepatek

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air
Ok, I’ve just hit 600 miles on my Touring and have been following this forum for quite a while.
I read with trepidation the ups and downs of members here, but I’m just so thrilled with my Lucid that I had to write this rave review.
The ride and handling are superior to any car I’ve driven, from a Bentley through various Audis and Mercedes. This car has a combination of solidity and stability surpassing all of the above.
The speed and performance are breathtaking when you want a thrill and confidence inspiring when you need to pass someone.
The quality of build and fit and finish really surprised me, especially considering this is Lucid’s first effort.
The mobile service visit with my technician for a minor adjustment was prompt and competent.
The special and unique features such as the glass roof, bi-level trunk/frunk and Dolby Atmos are delightful.
Styling is somewhat subjective but the car is much more impressive in the flesh than in pictures. It truly stands out and draws an admiring, inquisitive crowd at Cars and Coffee.
I know there are some software glitches and maybe I’m lucky having a later build but this car deserves special credit for its overall excellence and innovation.

Attachments

• E1A71269-3880-4729-9158-5B8F992F5D6F.jpeg
    E1A71269-3880-4729-9158-5B8F992F5D6F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 141
  • 436466D2-032C-4EA3-9708-578DDDAFF067.jpeg
    436466D2-032C-4EA3-9708-578DDDAFF067.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 137
Thanks for sharing and your comparison of handling to other cars, especially Bentley. Nice to gain insights from others.

Well it accelerates better than a Bentley but ride quality on Bentley is on another level. I wish Lucid came with an air suspension. But what Lucid does as far as driving experience because of being electric and the finely tuned suspension it always brings a smile to the face. For a adaptive suspension ( not air) it doesn't really make you miss the air suspension but air suspension would have made significant difference due to range of suspension settings

Back