Brecksville, OH (Cleveland)
Touring in Grey w/Santa Monica interior
Reserved Oct 2021

Chicago, IL
Touring
Reserved Mar 2021

Pure
Reserved May 2022

When did Lucid Motors drop the Q4 availability date from the site?

I see:
View attachment 2623

Before it showed Q4 and before that Q3...

View attachment 2625

I apologize if this has already been answered. Note the price difference. Price increased on 6/1. It is likely that only people who reserved earlier will be getting their car this year since the number of cars reserved far exceeds this year's production goal.
On the bright side, Bear's Workshop drone videos show a number of steel roof Airs parked in the shipping lot, and none of those are supposed to be out before Q4.

Reserved Nov 20, 2021
Black with Mojave, 19" wheels
Chicago Area.
Getting monthly updates from my concierge, but no information on timing yet besides "Q3 is when the Tourings start."

July 6, 2021 reservation:
Southwest Florida
Cosmos Silver, Mojave Interior, 19" Aero Range Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof and AWD Drivetrain

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 3.59.19 PM.png

My reservation says Q4 now, so my guess is that despite being told by Lucid and my SA that my car would enter production in Q3, it will likely be Q4 and not delivered until well into next year at this rate.

My reservation says Q4 now, so my guess is that despite being told by Lucid and my SA that my car would enter production in Q3, it will likely be Q4 and not delivered until well into next year at this rate.
Does anyone's Touring reservation page say Q3?

Nope also Q4 for me now. Being real, I'm not expecting it until early next year at best... if I were them I'd deliver literally one car in Q3 to say deliveries began ;)

Yeah, when I’m asked when my car is arriving I say I’m hopeful for end of year but who knows…

My Pure also says Q4 so I'm not sure how accurate this is ....

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 5.10.47 PM.png

View attachment 2975

Please remove my name from tracker. I just got Tesla model 3. I have pure reservation as well, will use Tesla until Pure becomes available. Hopefully by end of next year.

View attachment 2975

Sorry about that. Where did you see this? Is this on the Order Agreement Configuration Summary?

I just checked up on my configuration. Dream Drive is now a selectable option (vs. dream drive pro) but the surreal sound and aluminum roof options are still greyed out and now say "later availability" instead of Q4 2022.

I would resist reading too much into all of this. My res has always said Q4, which I figured was due to my later reservation date. But it still says Q4 now. So who knows?

If you think the DAs and the SAs are in the dark most of the time, can you imagine how clueless the web site team is about actual delivery schedules?

All these little tweaks do have me thinking that we are getting close to at least confirmations starting for Touring. I just can't help but think they'd offer that upgrade to GT longer if they had no intention of starting confirmations in July.

That still might mean most people getting their Touring next year, but I'm still hopeful for Q1 as opposed to Q2 or Q3 for mine. Confirmation to VIN to delivery has to speed up at some point, or Lucid will be out of business. Don't make the assumption things will stay the same pace forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back