Touring Delivery Tracker [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Touring, 1 Pure. We STARTED DELIVERIES!

I think the free EA for three years is really dead. I mean, the deadline was also on Dec 31, 2021, but they extended it. But so far, the deadline is still not extended beyond 6/30/2022... Maybe Lucid will update it tomorrow...

I think the free EA for three years is really dead. I mean, the deadline was also on Dec 31, 2021, but they extended it. But so far, the deadline is still not extended beyond 6/30/2022... Maybe Lucid will update it tomorrow...
My brother noticed that when he was playing around with the configurator, but when he got to the end, it said 3 years charging. But they do need to either extend it or delete it. I believe they will extend for a while. Otherwise they would have made a big deal to reserve now for the free charging.

Can anyone tell me if it's free untimed charges or free 30-minute sessions? Hyundai has 2 years of free 30-minute sessions, as does Polestar.

Can anyone tell me if it's free untimed charges or free 30-minute sessions? Hyundai has 2 years of free 30-minute sessions, as does Polestar.
My understanding is that there is no time limit - it will just charge until full or you disconnect.. My Leaf had 30’ sessions for 2 years. But you could just unplug after the first 30’ and plug back in again for another. No real limit, such as need to wait an hour before another session could be started. Just an inconvenience of having to go back to the station after 30’.

no limit with no idle fees...for now

GT Reserved November, 17, 2021. silver, Mohave 20’s.
first told march or April 2022 delivery, then in March 2022 was told July or August 2022 Delivery. Latest promise September / October. I am getting a little anxious about actual delivery. And the practicality of the nearest service center being 600 miles away.

lol - I know these folks have Lucid Air EVs and I've seen videos of them charging at EA stations.
Probably could have just posted this instead.

Screenshot_20220704-134951_Lucid.jpg

Sorry for confusion - Touring reservation holders can test drive GTs starting week of July 17th. He says they are wide open on appointments.
Thank you! Reaching out to Oak Brook as well, they're only 15 mins from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back