Touring Delivery Tracker [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting. My sales advisor is based at their California corporate offices but I am on the other side of the country. Yours is someone working at a studio location?
Yes, out of Los Angeles.

It’s really weird.
I had the same exact options as @jon_1k and I don’t have any email either. Not sure about the reservations holders from 2020. But, it’s good news though 👍and hope to be contacted soon
I am a reservation holder from 2020. Sadly, I too am waiting for Godot

My SA is at the Denver studio. Which makes sense. Do you have a studio anywhere near you?

It’s possible your SA has changed if you put your res in a long time ago.
I'm in Philadelphia and most recently visited the Short Hills studio. My SA is the same one as far as I know. I spoke to him on the phone in August about making my reservation binding for the tax credit.

I would not get too worried about the order in which these go out. This is not an invitation to confirm the order. This is just an SA wanting you to go over the options to be sure that what you saved whenever you made the reservation is still what you want.

After my test drive, one of the SAs at the studio checked my saved preferences and asked whether or not the test drive had changed my mind on anything. This is similar.

They also probably want to upsell some folks on options. "Are you sure you really don't want Surreal Sound Pro?" That sort of thing.

Bottom line: when Lucid does eventually send the invitations to confirm, they want you to be able to just say "yes" and be done with it. Rather than having to call your SA, make changes, etc. That will only slow down the process.

Each SA is going to be assigned X number of Touring customers. Many of them probably have their hands full with GT customers at the moment. While others may have a few more moments on their hands to get their list started. So the order of these emails is likely going to seem quite random.

Agree with @joec. The news here is that maybe the SAs have been instructed to prepare their customers for finalizing their orders. As we’ve seen with GTs, Lucid has its own inscrutable logic for when orders are filled.

I got a call from my assigned local studio associate today to go over my options and color preference in preparation to moving forward with my Touring order. They're contacting orders that have been confirmed first regardless of reservation date instead of reservations who haven't confirmed or confirmed later

I got an e-mail from my studio advisor offering time to walk through options and colors in preparation for confirming my order. For those who are curious - I think made I my reservation in March 2022, and I confirmed my order for the tax credit campaign in August. Anyone else get a similar note?
My rez and tax "confirm" are identical...but I've heard nothing.

I'm OK with it. Really don't trust the car yet, for all the reasons owners have expressed here. I will manipulate the order process (if I can) to push back payment/delivery until I have the sense this car is ready for me (subjective, I know...but all my intel comes from this site, which I trust).

Realy want to own the car...but really want it to work too

My rez and tax "confirm" are identical...but I've heard nothing.

I'm OK with it. Really don't trust the car yet, for all the reasons owners have expressed here. I will manipulate the order process (if I can) to push back payment/delivery until I have the sense this car is ready for me (subjective, I know...but all my intel comes from this site, which I trust).

Realy want to own the car...but really want it to work too
By the time you get it you’ll be very happy with it, I’m certain.

There is a new and updated Touring Tracker. Please proceed to discussions/updates on the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back