Touring Available for Test Drive

julianevjourney

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
My SA notified me today that they now have a Cosmos Silver Touring available for a test drive at the Century City studio at the Westfield Century City Mall in Beverly Hills. He included this pic in his email.

1E7CBD5F-2ACB-4893-8EC4-2B20EEA47ACC.jpeg

Is that a Zenith red Touring on the right?
You can identify the Zenith Red one as not being a Touring by the platinum upper portion on the side view mirror. If it was a Touring, that portion of the mirror would be Zenith Red.

Is that a Zenith red Touring on the right?
Nope GT. The mirror caps are Platinum look. That's how you can tell GT from T without looking at the badging.

You can identify the Zenith Red one as not being a Touring by the platinum upper portion on the side view mirror. If it was a Touring, that portion of the mirror would be Zenith Red.
Yup. Touring Editions all have body color side mirrors.

WOW, now that’s a subtle difference I never noticed.
It was one of the things I complained about directly to Lucid since Peter's second tech talk video when the first ever Zenith Red Touring appeared publicly. I couldn't understand why the "Platinum Look" didn't extend to the mirror covers like it did on GT. It leaves the paint here exposed. What make this worse, Stealth look doesn't leave mirrors body color.

It was one of the things I complained about directly to Lucid since Peter's second tech talk video when the first ever Zenith Red Touring appeared publicly. I couldn't understand why the "Platinum Look" didn't extend to the mirror covers like it did on GT. It leaves the paint here exposed. What make this worse, Stealth look doesn't leave mirrors body color.
What do mean it leaves the mirror paint exposed? This appears to be a subtle way to differentiate the models.

Back