took delivery of my AT yesterday at Torrance

karamhanna

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
the car is really fun to drive, I test drove it once only at the LA auto show which was not enough to tell how good it drives, acceleration is something! the only thing I don't like so far is the motor sound on low speeds other than that the car feels really solid, luxuries, fast and furious, while I was taking the delivery other 3 people were waiting for their cars as well, delivery was right on time and date, no delays, sales and pickup experience was flawless

Last edited:
Congrats!
I at least got used to the motor sound. I wouldn’t be surprised if Lucid intentionally kept them audible from the cabin to make a signature sound, given how good they were at sound control elsewhere. It’s no V12 roar, but it’s a unique and powerful sound of its own. Almost reminds me of a jet sometimes.

Congrats!
I at least got used to the motor sound. I wouldn’t be surprised if Lucid intentionally kept them audible from the cabin to make a signature sound, given how good they were at sound control elsewhere. It’s no V12 roar, but it’s a unique and powerful sound of its own. Almost reminds me of a jet sometimes.
Thank you! I think I will get used to it as well

I did two test drives and didn't fully absorb how fun the car was to drive. It took me a couple weeks of driving to get used to it and fully appreciate the car's ride and handling. It's great.

the car is really fun to drive, I test drove it once only at the LA auto show which was not enough to tell how good it drives, acceleration is something! the only thing I don't like so far is the motor sound on low speeds other than that the car feels really solid, luxuries, fast and furious, while I was taking the delivery other 3 people were waiting for their cars as well, delivery was right on time and date, no delays, sales and pickup experience was flawless
This is me at a 1984 car show in front of KITT. My Lucid is named KARR in my app! Welcome fellow nerd! That was a good editing job in your video also with the lights right at the end of the song!

Attachments

• IMG_2516.jpeg
    IMG_2516.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 46
Back