Tidal Music

thggxt67

New Member

Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I'm new to Tidal but I did sign up for it. Now I'm trying to learn how to use it. If I add music on the app on my iPhone will it also update Tidal in my Lucid?
 
I'm new to Tidal but I did sign up for it. Now I'm trying to learn how to use it. If I add music on the app on my iPhone will it also update Tidal in my Lucid?
Yes and it is easier to do on the phone than using the app in the car.
 
Is the sound quality same if you play on Tidal via CarPlay vs the native app? I don't think Tidal via CarPlay supports dolby atmos but I am not 100% sure.
 
Is it possible to get the Tidal app to organize favorites in a "folder" tree -- like every other music app I've ever used?
For example, I've added many albums to "My Albums." But if I tap on My Albums, I just get a list of all the albums -- sorted either alphabetically or by date that I added them.
I've added artists to "My Artists," but if I tap that, Tidal just starts playing random songs by that artist.
If I want to play, say Exile on Main Street, there's no easy way to go to "My Music" -- "Rolling Stones" and see a list of Rolling Stones albums.

And if I search, the results seem even worse. If I search for an album, I then need to tap "Albums", but the list could have a whole lot of stuff on it. If I play an album, and it's the wrong one, I can't just go back. I need to search again. If I tap "Artists", and then click on an artist, it doesn't show me the artist's albums, it just starts playing random music.

And I can't seem to find a way to reorder my playlists -- The songs are in the order I added them. So if I create a Rolling Stones playlist and add the albums, I need to scroll through all the songs to find what I want to listen to.

I'm kind of new to streaming services, but this is the worst music app I've ever used.

And there doesn't seem to be an easy way to find Atmos albums. I search, and then have to click through to the album to see whether it's Atmos.
 
I'm new to Tidal but I did sign up for it. Now I'm trying to learn how to use it. If I add music on the app on my iPhone will it also update Tidal in my Lucid?
Reviving an old thread since this one at least starts to address my issue.

I just "subscribed" to Tidal including doing the whole thing to link the account to my AGT. I created a couple playlists on my phone. When I get in the car and open the Tidal app and click on "My Playlists" it says I don't have any. Then I look at my phone and there they are. Am I missing a step somewhere? Any clues to what I need to do to get my phone-created playlists accessible in the car?
 
Reviving an old thread since this one at least starts to address my issue.

I just "subscribed" to Tidal including doing the whole thing to link the account to my AGT. I created a couple playlists on my phone. When I get in the car and open the Tidal app and click on "My Playlists" it says I don't have any. Then I look at my phone and there they are. Am I missing a step somewhere? Any clues to what I need to do to get my phone-created playlists accessible in the car?
Weird, It’s usually pretty instant. Maybe sign out of the TiDAL App in the car and link it again to see if that works.
 
Adding on here...I guess this is a feature request. I'm also irritated that there's no way to organize albums in the Tidal app, but on top of that I think I've bumped up against a maximum album count or something, because the albums that were added first are disappearing as I add new ones. Anybody else?

Please, please, please at least add the ability to sort by artist. Thanks.

P
 
Back
Top