Those installing dash cams, how are you running the wires, especially for those that are also installing a back dash cam?

Impatient7536

Since Lucid current doesn't have sentry mode or active running dash cam, how are you guys proceeding with installing a dash cam?

In my current ice car, it's easy to run and conceal the wires inside for both the front and back dash cams, while also having a hardwire kit for parking collision detection. For the Air, how are you planning on running and hiding the wires effectively due to the glass canopy? And for those that are considering installing a hardwire kit for collision detection, do they just hardwire to the 12V battery?

Since Lucid current doesn't have sentry mode or active running dash cam, how are you guys proceeding with installing a dash cam?

In my current ice car, it's easy to run and conceal the wires inside for both the front and back dash cams, while also having a hardwire kit for parking collision detection. For the Air, how are you planning on running and hiding the wires effectively due to the glass canopy? And for those that are considering installing a hardwire kit for collision detection, do they just hardwire to the 12V battery?

omg perfect. im not sure why it didn't show up when i searched for "dash cam"...
I didn't get around to installing a rear once since it's "less important" but also because I was waiting on @copper haha

I never did get the hardwire kit to enable parking mode. I MIGHT, but the problem with the rear is that the cam would be off to 1 side because of the shade going up and down. There is a section where the shade doesn't cover so I could install it there, but's it's the upper corners.

Back