Think I snapped this off my Lucid Air?

Ry4an

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring 2023
Shoveling the driveway today (for the fifth day in a row) I found this triangle of plastic, which looks like it came from a car under body. It's got a recessed hole that would match a car retainer clip. It has a ragged edge that looks like it was snapped off after it snagged.

I entirely recognize that the right way to answer that question is to look under the car, but that's not easy with 8" of snow on the ground and no clear spaces.

I found it at the apron of the driveway, so it could be from our cars or the cleaner's or anyone who has turned around in our driveway.

Does anyone recognize this as the corner of a guard panel from under our cars?

Thanks,

PXL_20240118_213502549.jpg

PXL_20240118_213512920.jpg

That looks like a part of one of the mudguards for the rear end of the front wheel wells. My left mud guard somehow lost a plastic screw, and the remaining plastic screw was damaged. I reattached it using black duct tape. I’ll get it properly repaired at my next service.

That looks like a part of one of the mudguards for the rear end of the front wheel wells. My left mud guard somehow lost a plastic screw, and the remaining plastic screw was damaged. I reattached it using black duct tape. I’ll get it properly repaired at my next service.
Aye, thanks! I'll look for a gap there, add a retaining clip and join the old and the new with black gorilla tape until my next service. Thanks for the good eyes!

Back