The software update journey?

AZ-Don

Cars
Quantum Gray GT
I tried to find this in other posts about updates, but most I can see is about what the update is. In this post I want to find out from others what their update journey looks like? I've had my Air GT for just over a month. I received this morning an update, but it's for version 1.2.185. I can conclude, being an IT guy, that the updates have to go through a progression rather than jumping right to the latest version. And as of now, no next version available.

So my question is, what can we expect as far as timing for each iteration of the next update progression to happen stepping all the way up to the latest version? One update each day? One update a few hours right after the previous one completes? Once a week? What has been your experience in the journey to the latest software version?

I tried to find this in other posts about updates, but most I can see is about what the update is. In this post I want to find out from others what their update journey looks like? I've had my Air GT for just over a month. I received this morning an update, but it's for version 1.2.185. I can conclude, being an IT guy, that the updates have to go through a progression rather than jumping right to the latest version. And as of now, no next version available.

So my question is, what can we expect as far as timing for each iteration of the next update progression to happen stepping all the way up to the latest version? One update each day? One update a few hours right after the previous one completes? Once a week? What has been your experience in the journey to the latest software version?
You are behind. Contact CC and request at minimum 1.2.21. Most people are being updated into 2.0.x right now, with most being on 2.0.18 I believe, or 2.0.15

Yeah at that stage and up until now these have had to be installed sequentially from what we've seen. There are 1.2.19, .20 and .21 updates after 1.2.185 that were initially coming like 1 day-ish apart. Then there was a long gap during 2.x alpha/beta testing. Then once it started, 2.0.13, 2.0.14, 2.0.15, and 2.0.18 tend to each come a couple days apart.

I thought the 2.0 updates were suppose to fix the start up issues, change the home buttons to the left of the display etc. I just downloaded 2.0.14 and no changes whatsoever. The boot up time is still slow as a snail and the home buttons are in the same location. Does 2.0.15 make all those changes considering it is a 90 minute download?

I thought the 2.0 updates were suppose to fix the start up issues, change the home buttons to the left of the display etc. I just downloaded 2.0.14 and no changes whatsoever. The boot up time is still slow as a snail and the home buttons are in the same location. Does 2.0.15 make all those changes considering it is a 90 minute download?
Yes

13 and 14 lay the ground work. 15 is the big download and this is the one that changes nearly button layout, speed, etc. 18 will bring highway assist.

Does anyone have a complete list of the all OTA's and the What New in each version text? Once a new update is loaded all that information is lost. Does anyone know if there is Lucid site that gives that info? This would be benifical for the large 2.0 OTA's

Back