The Deliverator: High Speed Pizza Delivery

Dortreo

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
From Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson:

"The Deliverator's car has enough potential energy packed into its batteries to fire a pound of bacon into the Asteroid Belt... When the Deliverator puts the hammer down, shit happens... The Deliverator is in touch with the road, starts like a bad day, stops on a peseta."

1652220839975.png

"As he scrunches to a stop, the electromechanical hatch on the flank of his car is already opening to reveal his empty pizza slots, the door clicking and folding back in on itself like the wing of a beetle. The slots are waiting. Waiting for hot pizza."

1652220859808.png

You are missing the money shot, with all the pizza toppings and cheese smashed against the back of the pizza box

How many pizza boxes can fit in Lucid frunk? :)

The top portion of the frunk fits about six medium pizza boxes with room to spare on the sides. You can use the lower portion for breadsticks, chicken wings, salads, and other necessities. Or for your spare tire.

Reactions: NPN
The top portion of the frunk fits about six medium pizza boxes with room to spare on the sides. You can use the lower portion for breadsticks, chicken wings, salads, and other necessities. Or for your spare tire.
Eat all that and you can make your own spare tire

You know you can turn on rear seats heater to keep your pizza warm before you get home? Lucid thought about that.

I think transporting pizza by bike would be a great side job for people who love riding like me. I'm in on the fun of safely carrying pizzas on a bike! I'm on a tight budget, so I decided to make a DIY front bike rack. It works great.

From Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson:

"The Deliverator's car has enough potential energy packed into its batteries to fire a pound of bacon into the Asteroid Belt... When the Deliverator puts the hammer down, shit happens... The Deliverator is in touch with the road, starts like a bad day, stops on a peseta."

Don't piss off uncle Enzo,

The boxes at a 45 degree angle are making my eye twitch.

Porteur rack just likes the front-mounted bike rack, the bike Porteur rack is also situated at the front of the bicycle. The key distinction lies in its larger surface area, enabling it to carry significantly more weight. This makes it an ideal choice for transporting pizza while maintaining balance and stability during your cycling adventures.

I use the Frunk for Pizza storage as well. Added benefit of the A/C radiators wrapping the space is it gets warm in there. Conversely, not great for Ice Cream 😜

I use the Frunk for Pizza storage as well. Added benefit of the A/C radiators wrapping the space is it gets warm in there. Conversely, not great for Ice Cream 😜
Oh man... I remember this thread! Funny how in the advertising one we talked about how if you did a launch in the car with the pizza in the frunk, it would be a mess everywhere.

Back