Thanks a bunch for freaking me out, Lucid!!! :-)

Buffalo Bob

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Nov 23, 2023
Messages
1,943
Reaction score
2,558
Location
Arizona & Washington
Cars
Pure AWD 19"/ Lexus SC
This is a (Ha!) public service announcement... This morning, my USPS daily mail delivery summary displayed the image of a $8.86 certified letter from Gallagher Bassett to be arriving today. I looked up Gallagher Bassett, and their wheelhouse seems to be getting the ball rolling on all sorts of litigation. I admit this totally freaked me out, as I'm a pretty responsible person, and have never had any such problem. I racked my brain for two hours, trying to fathom what the hell I may have unwittingly been responsible for. When my building's concierge advised me (at my request) that the mailman had arrived, I rushed down to get the letter, which contained a $270.25 refund check for my recalled floor mats. Thanks a bunch, Lucid. I got my check, and ten years taken off my life! :-)
 
Thought the recall was on the all weather mats from the lucid store? And assumed they just were going to replace them on next service visit. Is it on the OEM floor mats?
 
Thought the recall was on the all weather mats from the lucid store? And assumed they just were going to replace them on next service visit. Is it on the OEM floor mats?

Yes it is. On a recent remote service visit, the service rep destroyed and retained my all weather mats, and then submitted the recall paperwork for me. Unless things have changed, your only option is a refund check.
 
Back
Top