- Joined
- May 9, 2024
- Messages
- 493
- Reaction score
- 628
- Location
- Oceanside, San Diego
- Cars
- S560, Panamera, Palisade
Today I've returned my 2024 AGT, after an 18-month lease. It's been a great journey all-in-all, full of highs and lows. Highs: best handling car I ever owned, looks great inside and out, superb range, quiet, luxurious. Lows: bugs, software unreliability, inability to fix one thing without breaking another. Like any up and coming brand, they had to sacrifice something, and that was the software. Except that, they got everything right. Not only right, but they blew out of the water most legacy manufacturers. An amazing feat after all.
I will definitely keep an eye on the brand. If they survive and fix their software, in 3 years or so I will give it another try. For now, the many small bugs are too much for me.
Last but not least, I want to thank a few individuals on this forum for their invaluable contribution to helping others in need, like me. There are quite a few people that go out of their way to contribute, but enthusiasts like @borski or @Bobby easily come to mind. Lucid should be paying you for being such great brand ambassadors. Thank you!
Happy New Year and hopefully see you guys soon!
I will definitely keep an eye on the brand. If they survive and fix their software, in 3 years or so I will give it another try. For now, the many small bugs are too much for me.
Last but not least, I want to thank a few individuals on this forum for their invaluable contribution to helping others in need, like me. There are quite a few people that go out of their way to contribute, but enthusiasts like @borski or @Bobby easily come to mind. Lucid should be paying you for being such great brand ambassadors. Thank you!
Happy New Year and hopefully see you guys soon!