Teslafi or equivalent ... for Lucid

magesh

Cars
X7 M60i, AGT
Searching forums, web, etc .. Not finding anything that is a 'consolidated' app like TeslaFi or akin.

Does one know of any existing apps that consolidates, charge, sleep, sw revs, trip tracker, etc ...

TIA
Magesh

Searching forums, web, etc .. Not finding anything that is a 'consolidated' app like TeslaFi or akin.

Does one know of any existing apps that consolidates, charge, sleep, sw revs, trip tracker, etc ...

TIA
Magesh
Sorry, what is Teslafi?

Sorry, what is Teslafi?

Its a 'one stop portal' for your car (Tesla) stats. Its a pretty comprehensive tool that captures sw revs across the planet, your car stats (sleep, charge, driving, sentry, etc.) ... Pretty neat / useful app.

BTW, there are others like that,

Its a 'one stop portal' for your car (Tesla) stats. Its a pretty comprehensive tool that captures sw revs across the planet, your car stats (sleep, charge, driving, sentry, etc.) ... Pretty neat / useful app.

BTW, there are others like that,
Tesla has an open API developers can tap into to get car info and such.

Lucid does not.

Not sure if there are plans for that in the works. My guess is that will come much later, if at all. The software team has its hands full at the moment.

Tesla has an open API developers can tap into to get car info and such.

Lucid does not.

Not sure if there are plans for that in the works. My guess is that will come much later, if at all. The software team has its hands full at the moment.
This is correct. I've been slowly reversing it to build a home assistant integration, but there is no official API yet.

Back