Tech talks

However, just over 7 minutes into the 33-minute video it was suddenly removed while I was watching it. I wonder if Lucid raised objections?
Interesting, I was able to watch the whole video when it first came out and now the video has been deleted. I wonder why? Sandy is definitely a Tesla guy but did give some compliments to Lucid.

8AADAE1F-9A81-44D6-8EAF-A938F3AD558E.jpeg

Inverter is next

With the new 2.0 UX, the Air is finally a complete car IMO. Hope they can continue make big strides on the software front.

With the new 2.0 UX, the Air is finally a complete car IMO. Hope they can continue make big strides on the software front.
We are not quite there yet. The 2.n releases are still neo 1.0 release candidates but we are getting close to a real version 1 production release that Lucid will build upon.

How do you know if the 2.n releases are actually 1.0 RCs?
Just my opinion having started with version 1.04 and having over 50 years' experience writing software. The software just seemed like alpha and beta quality until 2.0.nn. There are still a few bugs and missing features that should be fixed soon so I would classify the current version that I have, 2.0.20, as a good release candidate but not yet a production release. Things are definitely getting better!

Just my opinion having started with version 1.04 and having over 50 years' experience writing software. The software just seemed like alpha and beta quality until 2.0.nn. There are still a few bugs and missing features that should be fixed soon so I would classify the current version that I have, 2.0.20, as a good release candidate but not yet a production release. Things are definitely getting better!
First ride In a Rivian yesterday and a chance to go through the interface. Much more of a Keep it simple stupid approach. Far more intuitive and easy to use than Lucid. IMO the linking of the right cockpit panel and the pilot panel by Lucid is a poor implementation. It would be so much better to have independent content on each screen and add music and Nav as options on the bottom of the pilot panel along with car, climate, settings, and park distance.

Back