Reaction score
Cars
DE-P (1st dzn: 10/30/21)
DE Number
Referral Code
TBW1L5UN
Sun. 9/8/24: SoCal EV Fest in Irvine will have 100s of EVs & 1000s of people
@SoCalEVfest ๐“•๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป for OC Youth Sports
๐’๐€๐•๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„!
SUN | SEP 8 | 12pm-5pm
IRVINE GREAT PARK
7050 CORSAIR
IRVINE, CA 92618
** ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—š๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ/๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข (๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™†๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™Š)
๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฆ: It will help us estimate attendance for parking.

๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ช/๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ง๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก: Register if you have a modified EV.
(๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต)

Instagram @SoCalEVfest
EV Fest: Google Doc
Screenshot 2024-08-07 080337.webp

IMG_0238.webp

SUN | SEP 8 | 12pm-5pm
IRVINE GREAT PARK
7050 CORSAIR
IRVINE, CA 92618
** ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—š๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ/๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข (๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™†๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™Š)
๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฆ: It will help us estimate attendance for parking.

๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ช/๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ง๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก: Register if you have a modified EV.
(๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต)

Instagram @SoCalEVfest
View attachment 22494
I'll see you there.

Last edited:
Sounds good to me!
Anyone know if there is a host hotel?
Sorry I don't but if you reach out to Wil/Marty directly they can help. Presumably you got an email from them today/yesterday?

SUN | SEP 8 | 12pm-5pm
IRVINE GREAT PARK
7050 CORSAIR
IRVINE, CA 92618

Instagram @SoCalEVfest
View attachment 22494
Looks like it going to be a HOT event. I'll be there.

I meant our Lucids will be the Hottest thing there.
That I'll agree with!! It's the other heat that has me worried. I'm a total wimp with hot weather. I don't feel comfortable in anything over the high 70's unless a swimming pool is closeby. I'm sure @Richard Silva will be laughing at me.

That I'll agree with!! It's the other heat that has me worried. I'm a total wimp with hot weather. I don't feel comfortable in anything over the high 70's unless a swimming pool is closeby. I'm sure @Richard Silva will be laughing at me.
70โ€™sโ€ฆlolโ€ฆthat would be nice!!! But Iโ€™ll take anything under 108 right now ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

SUN | SEP 8 | 12pm-5pm
IRVINE GREAT PARK
7050 CORSAIR
IRVINE, CA 92618

Instagram @SoCalEVfest
View attachment 22494

I have always wanted to see his car in person! If I was going to change the color of the car, his wrap is my favorite. See you there.

I have always wanted to see his car in person! If I was going to change the color of the car, his wrap is my favorite. See you there.

Back