Sugar Daddy

no gas

Supporting Member

SEC needs to tell this self serving billionaire to belt up and stop commenting on other companies. Hope he gets sued and pays the price. What a Jass!

He conveniently forgets how the US gov was his Sugar Daddy!!!

Doesn’t he understand, you only go bankrupt if you can’t get funding, not so smart is he? Buying Twitter and burying it shows that!

Whos going to tell this clown he was also looking for the Saudi sponsorship in 2018 and lost to Lucid? What a jerk..

(sorry if this breaks some guidelines, edit if needed. still my true feelings, though.)

He also called out Rivian, which is stupid. What did rivian even say or do to threaten tesla? Lucid at least compared their cars to them, but Rivian NEVER did that. Wonder how he'd feel if GM in 2018 was like "haha you guys are broke, even going so far as to build cars in tents?"

He also called out Rivian, which is stupid. What did rivian even say or do to threaten tesla? Lucid at least compared their cars to them, but Rivian NEVER did that. Wonder how he'd feel if GM in 2018 was like "haha you guys are broke, even going so far as to build cars in tents?"
SEC needs to come down hard him. This is getting ridiculous. Rivian can actually sue him for libel! Billions in dollars for loss in stock value!

Problem is, the Muskites will start attacking who ever goes against Musk. He is using social media to aggravate his armies of Tesla fanboys who drink his koolaid.

Next, he will promise them when they die, he will bring them back to life on Mars, and they will believe him!

Next, he will promise them when they die, he will bring them back to life on Mars, and they will believe him!

I first laughed out loud at this sentence. Then I realized it is not unrealistic to think of this transpiring given his cult of personality...... that scary feeling of the times when sarcasm itself can become reality.

I’m just finding it hard to understand , isn’t this illegal , commenting negatively about competitors, saying they may go bankrupt? Why isn’t SEC doing something?

The man doth protest too much, me thinks.

I’m just finding it hard to understand , isn’t this illegal , commenting negatively about competitors, saying they may go bankrupt? Why isn’t SEC doing something?
I don't think it's illegal. And I really hate that guy because I do think it's really damaging. There are far too many people who see or hear things on social media and form their opinions from that without ever investigating or questioning it. So truth gets left behind and perception becomes reality.

Back