Steering Wheel Controls for SiriusXM

davo44

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Anyone know how to change XM stations from the steering wheel? It’s very annoying, and kind of dangerous, to have to go through the main interface, look through menus and look down to select a station.

Anyone know how to change XM stations from the steering wheel? It’s very annoying, and kind of dangerous, to have to go through the main interface, look through menus and look down to select a station.
Unfortunately, you can't.

It would be nice to be able to use the steering wheel buttons to step through my list of "favorites" radio stations instead of going through EVERY station on the dial.

Thanks for the responses. Sounds like I’m not the only one

It would be nice to be able to use the steering wheel buttons to step through my list of "favorites" radio stations instead of going through EVERY station on the dial.
It would be nice to add a next favorite function to the next/previous song buttons on the steering wheel. Long press or double tap would go to the next/previous favorite.

My “favorites “ used to show up all along the right side of the main screen. They no longer do. Other than taping on the Star to fill it in solid, is there anything else that you need to do ?

Back