Steering wheel button squeak

Lucidowner2

Cars
Lucid Touring
Has anyone had or fixed squeaky buttons on steering wheel? Especially the skip sonf buttons.

Yes I have the same thing happening. Mine have squeaked since I got the car a month ago. It's somewhat annoying because it has a little follow up squeak even after I let go of the buttons that make it seem cheaply made. I haven't brought it up to service yet because I wasn't sure if it was worth it, but if you get yours fixed let me know how it turns out.

Yes I have the same thing happening. Mine have squeaked since I got the car a month ago. It's somewhat annoying because it has a little follow up squeak even after I let go of the buttons that make it seem cheaply made. I haven't brought it up to service yet because I wasn't sure if it was worth it, but if you get yours fixed let me know how it turns out.
Same here. Don’t want service going at it with a screwdriver.

I seem to have fixed my steering wheel media button squeak by carefully applying a tiny, tiny amount of Krytox GPL205 lubricant in the crevice indicated in the picture using a small needle. I think the source of the squeak was plastic pieces in this area rubbing on each other when buttons are pressed.

IMG_0549.jpeg

Back