Stealth Wheels

varneytjv172

Member

Joined
Dec 17, 2025
Messages
22
Reaction score
21
Cars
Benz glc audi q5
Better with or without covers?
4296.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20260117_151707.webp
    20260117_151707.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 130
  • 20260117_145806.webp
    20260117_145806.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 135
  • 20260117_151657.webp
    20260117_151657.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 127
They both look good but I like them better with the aero covers on.
 
Without aero covers! Love the Lucid bear center caps on the Air!
 
How did you get them off? I just tried to take mine off, but I can't see how to remove them from the hub. I can get the inserts unsnapped from the rim, but it is still attached to the hub (center).
 
Hey they are not easy. Once you unsnap the "wings" hold two on opposite sides to each other near to the hub and pull really hard. I stumbled backwards on each one when they came free.
 
Back
Top