Squawk Interview With Peter

rreddrop

Cars
Reserved Pure
I thought it was all very reasonable. The midsized vehicle will be the money maker just like for Tesla. In fact Lucid is following Tesla's S3XY rollout. Obviously they will need to raise capital for factory infrastructure.

I thought it was all very reasonable. The midsized vehicle will be the money maker just like for Tesla. In fact Lucid is following Tesla's S3XY rollout. Obviously they will need to raise capital for factory infrastructure.
I hope they do not follow Tesla S3XY. No one will want the 3 as much as the Y. Gravity is clearly the X but I think the highest volume will be the Y equivalent worldwide. I heard Peter mention licensing. By that I think a Model 3 or even Model 2 equivalent non luxury entry level? BMW, Audi, Porsche, Volvo, VW, Hyundai/Kia, GM and ford have a clear EV road map. Honda seems to be partnering with GM. Nissan has their platform. That leaves Chrysler/Stellantis and even Toyota as possible candidates. Nice profit margin in royalties without production hassles.

Back