Speedometer

Gap323

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring R
Anyone have issues with the speedometer screen flickering. It flickers everytime I am driving. Has been in for service over 3 times with the same concern, service is unable to duplicate my concern, yet again they are unable to duplicate multiple other concerns with proof of videos. I am unable to record this issue due to it being instant and by the time I get my phone too it’s back to normal. It’s a 0.01 second thing. Anyone come across this type of an issue?

Anyone have issues with the speedometer screen flickering. It flickers everytime I am driving. Has been in for service over 3 times with the same concern, service is unable to duplicate my concern, yet again they are unable to duplicate multiple other concerns with proof of videos. I am unable to record this issue due to it being instant and by the time I get my phone too it’s back to normal. It’s a 0.01 second thing. Anyone come across this type of an issue?
Others have reported this as well. Have you tried a different brightness level?

Others have reported this as well. Have you tried a different brightness level?
I have tried everything and nothing changes the issue. What’s annoying is the fact that I have taken the car to service 3 times for same concern and they are always “unable to duplicate” the concern. I give them time and dates per their request because I am unable to record the issue. But again just never able to duplicate the issue for some reason.

Back