• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

SOLD: White Air GT, Mojave int, 21" wheels, 2k miles +/-, PPF, tint

the1sen

Cars
Tesla MXP™,Former Air GT
DE Number
For Sale:
- White exterior 2022 Air GT (every option)
- Original MSRP $139,999 (or whatever it was) total was about $153k OTD
- 21" wheels
- Mojave interior
- 2k miles +/-, still using it right now
- Professionally installed PPF on hood, fenders, mirrors, bumper
- Professionally installed wrap of the chrome bits with matte grey (looks like stealth from Lucid, can easily peel it off if you don't want it)
- Tint installed
- Was going to black out the wheels but I wanted to make sure I liked it first, so I had them wrapped (which is easily removed), but ended up not powder-coating wheels because wife wants an SUV
- front passenger rim has mild scuff from road debris

Reason for selling:

- wife wants an SUV

Price:
Asking $119,000

DM me for my contact 411.

Thanks,

Joe

Attachments

• 68810256360__9D29F860-2949-4E8A-A103-CD9DAE7E0552.fullsizerender.JPG
    68810256360__9D29F860-2949-4E8A-A103-CD9DAE7E0552.fullsizerender.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 407
  • Resized_20221020_180931.JPG
    Resized_20221020_180931.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 402
It might help your sale if you said where it was located.. unless it's really SSW of Fiji in which case the drive back will be rough.

I was just in Fiji and didn't see a single EV. The Toyota I rented sure didn't drive like my AGT.

There was one in Fremont, CA that I saw for 119K w/ 350 miles on it.
I would have jumped on it only if it had Tahoe(has ZR/SC)... Anyways my T is due to be arriving soon. So, I plan on sticking on it

Sorry for the late reply, working a lot.

I hope that whoever picks it up will enjoy it.

Car is currently located in Tucson, AZ

Yeah, and the coolest parts about the wrap are:

1. it protects the materials underneath
2. you can peel it off easily if you want the original colors
3. you can replace it cheaply if damaged
4. you can place PPF over it if you REALLY want to protect the wrapped parts

@the1sen, I am really interested but cannot figure out how to DM you. Either I am too new to the forum to have that ability or just plain dumb. If this is still available, would you mind DM'ing me? Thanks.

@the1sen, I am really interested but cannot figure out how to DM you. Either I am too new to the forum to have that ability or just plain dumb. If this is still available, would you mind DM'ing me? Thanks.
You are too new to the forum. I will see if we can fix that for you.

Last edited:
sure, will send you a msg, there will be a little envelope looking icon in the top right hand corner of the website with a white number in a red circle for you to click on when I send you the message.

1673193170645.png

EDIT:
Actually, when I tried to msg you, there is no icon to send you a direct message... will try again later if the admins can fix it.

Sold.

Back