• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

[SOLD] Set of 20" Aero Lite Wheels w/ Pilot Sport EV tires brand new

DreamTour

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
SU5XF4DI
I will be picking up my Air Touring next Monday (12/26), I have the delivery center swapping the wheels out so i will have a brand new (factory miles only) set of 20" rims and tires with TPMS for sale.

I am told that the service center charges $800ea for the wheels $350ea for the tires, $60ea for TPMS and labor for mount and balance. ~$5k before sales taxes.

I would be looking to sell this set for $4,850 shipped OR if you can local pickup in the SF bay area, i would do $4,500. You save sales tax and labor costs for building the set, more if you can pickup to avoid shipping costs.

PM me if interested

What are you replacing that with? the 19 inch rims/wheels or another product entirely?

Maybe it’s different in the lucid world but I’ve been dealing in oem + aftermarket for 15 years and no one sells take offs for a mass market car for msrp. Good luck with sale.

Maybe it’s different in the lucid world but I’ve been dealing in oem + aftermarket for 15 years and no one sells take offs for a mass market car for msrp. Good luck with sale.
Wouldn't really call the Lucid Air a mass market car. Also it's 10% under msrp pre tax if you can pick up local. Shipping is just a cost no matter what.

Bump, wheels in hand and now available (18 miles on it from the factory).

Also adjusting asking prices.

$4,500 Shipped (shipping is more than i thought)
$4,000 local pickup (would be net $1,500 less than buying from lucid direct)

Attachments

• IMG_7670.jpeg
    IMG_7670.jpeg
    560.4 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_7671.jpeg
    IMG_7671.jpeg
    601.3 KB · Views: 140
Hope so! Otherwise i may keep them as a winter set, change out the tires.

Asking price adjusted $3,500 local pickup / $4,000 shipped.

Back