• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Software updates

I am still on 2.0.71. I have asked several time to get updated to the current version. Here's the text response I received today:

Hello! Our Over The Air team has informed us that updates are currently on hold until further notice. We do not have an ETA at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

I am still on 2.0.71. I have asked several time to get updated to the current version. Here's the text response I received today:

Hello! Our Over The Air team has informed us that updates are currently on hold until further notice. We do not have an ETA at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
You are several updates behind. You should reach out to c/s again and let them know.

Just spoke to customer support. Lucid is working on a comprehensive update for folks at 2.0.71 to bring them up to the current version. Apparently there are some issues with the updates that have gone out since 2.0.71 that are being fixed in the update that Lucid is working on. No ETA. Sounds like that new update will go out to all vehicles when it is available.

Back