RESOLVED Software update suggestion for dream drive.

Atxmarco

I like the dd premium i have. It’s the first adaptive cruise i’ve had that begins the slowing process at an appropriate distance, and doesn’t cause my state farm beacon to ding me for heavy braking.

Here’s my .02 for an easy improvement. Would like the dd set button on the steering wheel to serve as a pause button when pressed after dd is already engaged, disabling dd but keeping the same speed settings ready so one more push of the dd button will turn dd back on to the same setting it was at most recently.

The way it is now once dd is disengaged by tapping the brake or the X button on the wheel, we must completely repeat the whole process of toggling up to the desired speed and hitting the set button, a bit of a pita imho. Most other cars i’ve driven recently have this feature. comes in handy in multiple situations.

Absolutely love my ‘24 touring and find excuses to drive her every chance i get.

Attachments

• IMG_8958.jpeg
    IMG_8958.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 28
While disengaged, just hit up or down on the left steering wheel toggle (as in increase/decrease speed) and it will resume.

If you hit the brake to disengage DD, you can just toggle up the left steering wheel control to reengage at your prior set speed.

As a heads-up, if you didn't fully disengage DD, you'll still see the set speed on your screen. If you did fully disengage DD, the speed won't be there and you'll need to restart the whole process.

Back