Software update 2.0.14

davidliu

Verified Owner
Cars
Stellar White Air GT
Just got mine, it takes about 59 mins to install. Seems like another update without the actual 2.0 UX. Hoping to get the real 2.0 UX soon.

I believe this is the one before the BIG ONE that changes the UI and gives you instant on and Tidal/navigation and everything improves. Subsequent ones should add the improved headlight features and Highway Assist. At least if their method for the big roll out is the same sequence of updates the testers got.

I believe this is the one before the BIG ONE that changes the UI and gives you instant on and Tidal/navigation and everything improves. Subsequent ones should add the improved headlight features and Highway Assist. At least if their method for the big roll out is the same sequence of updates the testers got.

I hope you're right. I received 2.0.14 today.

Is it me but it’s seems like the sound system in my car after this update is wack? Like no Bass in the music at all

Is it me but it’s seems like the sound system in my car after this update is wack? Like no Bass in the music at all
Happened to me in update to the 2.019 for first time (has been an issue for others on earlier versions) but once reset have not had it again.

Double check the EQ settings, make it bass +4/5, mid +1, treble +2 (my preference), then play an Atmos track (or Humpty Dance will show off the bass real well).

Double check the EQ settings, make it bass +4/5, mid +1, treble +2 (my preference), then play an Atmos track (or Humpty Dance will show off the bass real well).

Hey bunny, thanks for convincing me to keep my car.

About the Bass, what else do you have to reference the Lucid gear? I like the sound and all, until I get into one of my other vehicles.

Has anyone done a speaker swap or speaker / amp upgrade?

Back