Socal - Orange County

Welcome and congrats on delivery! I’m in OC and almost two months since delivery. Still waiting to enthusiastically wave at my first sighting of another Lucid in the wild. If you see a black with Santa Cruz on 21s, it might be me ha! Please wave back 😂

Protective film Solutions - Santa Ana
The smart mobile detailed - Brea
I have used both, recommend both.
Good to hear as I intend to use Protective Film Solutions once I receive my AGT Zenith Red, Tahoe, 19".... soon I hope! Order confirmed March 9.

Protective film Solutions - Santa Ana
The smart mobile detailed - Brea
I have used both, recommend both.
Which windows did you have tinted, and does it work better than the screens on the back area ? Thanks !

Took delivery a month ago Stellar White / Santa Cruz interior. PFF - Tinted - Ceramic Coating.
How is the Santa Cruz carpet holding up? Is it difficult to keep looking clean?

How is the Santa Cruz carpet holding up? Is it difficult to keep looking clean?
I just took ours on a 1200 mile trip through Sequoia and up to Big Sur and back down with three messy kids while camping in dirt. I threw down some weathertech mats from Costco. The white seats cleaned easily from dirty butts sitting around camp. The white carpet where the mats didn’t cover vacuumed up nicely. Granted, only a week. But, a lot of in an out with dirty shoes and sandals over 1200 miles. All and all, we are happy. I’d sit in the back seat after we cleaned up in white pants and not think twice about it.

Hope that helps

Welcome and congrats on delivery! I’m in OC and almost two months since delivery. Still waiting to enthusiastically wave at my first sighting of another Lucid in the wild. If you see a black with Santa Cruz on 21s, it might be me ha! Please wave back 😂
Polar Bear will look for you ! Likewise in Orange County with AGT Quantum grey !

Thank you, Director for the two sightings of LUCID in Fashion Island. Gosh a “brown” LUCID that’s definitely unique ! Unfortunately Polar Bear hasn’t ventured down to south SoCal area yet since my territory is the north end ! Still learning lots of all the features on the AGT.

Could be me as well. Had mine since April, now about 7500 miles.

Just saw this… but missed where the meet up’s are … we got our grey Santa Cruz agt about a month ago now … absolutely love it

Back