Smooth with a slight spring

InATL

Cars
Lucid Air GT
Hi

On a GT with 21s…

Everyone writes how smooth the ride is. But - I experience a very slight / but consistent spring sensation while driving. Anyone else?

Hi

On a GT with 21s…

Everyone writes how smooth the ride is. But - I experience a very slight / but consistent spring sensation while driving. Anyone else?
Please describe more about the spring sensation that you are feeling.

Please describe more about the spring sensation that you are feeling.
At no time is the car completely “flat” while driving. I’m always feeling a bit of a shake/up-and-down motion. Maybe think of it as a tremor. Of think of it on an accelerometer graph… it’d never be completely flat. Only while driving / not idle. Admittedly ATL roads are terrible but after 2 weeks, and driving around quite a bit, I can’t blame every road I’ve been on.

At no time is the car completely “flat” while driving. I’m always feeling a bit of a shake/up-and-down motion. Maybe think of it as a tremor. Of think of it on an accelerometer graph… it’d never be completely flat. Only while driving / not idle. Admittedly ATL roads are terrible but after 2 weeks, and driving around quite a bit, I can’t blame every road I’ve been on.
That definitely should not be the case

My first thought was concrete roads and the seams causing a psuedo-standing-wave effect when driving. There's a few bridges and tunnels in the SF Bay Area that cause this, depending on the wheelbase of the car. Mine gets it in the westbound Caldecott tunnel for example.

However, since you're feeling it on every road this definitely sounds off. I'd let service know.

Back