Smile, you're on candid camera.....

Luci

Cars
Lucid Air - DE Red
DE Number
Every single time "Luci" and I go out for a drive, this car is either being photographed or video'ed. Today, three thumbs up while driving down the road, 2 videos, and 1 guy taking pictures. Too bad I'm not young and single anymore. LOL....

Last edited:
I’ve been given 3 thumbs up all by Tesla drivers as they’ve driven past me. The car certainly grabs attention

All the time, DA told me only 25 in Houston so far, 6M population here.

The only other people I’ve seen interested in the car are other EV owners at charging stations. Car culture just isn’t a Massachusetts thing, I guess, or maybe I’m too busy passing other Teslas to notice.

It’s a very different feel in SoCal. @Hydbob’s Lucid was photographed a few times in the hour I spent with him.

There are less than 20 Lucids in Massachusetts at this point.

There are 75 in our huge state of Texas when I asked DA earlier this week. I have yet spot 1 on the road yet. I did spot 1 Rivian truck this year.

There are 75 in our huge state of Texas when I asked DA earlier this week. I have yet spot 1 on the road yet. I did spot 1 Rivian truck this year.
I've seen a black dream edition here in Dallas. I've actually seen it twice which makes me think they must live close by. I can see why it attracts attention. Very unique styling.

It seems that everywhere I go people come up to me, ask about the car, compliment it, even take pictures. I've been stalked and photographed on busy local freeways. I had one guy roll down his window and talk to me as we waited at a traffic light. I try to be very accommodating, but in moving traffic it's no fun.

Yesterday on tollway, I had a Ferrari Portofino passed me, then slowed down to check me out. That was a first.

Back