SiriusXM favorites, how to keep them stable

Amster

Verified Owner
Cars
ZR Grand Touring
Referral Code
U9GRC6K9
I just got mine a week ago. We're still figuring out all the menus. One of the more confusing aspects of the software is the music selections. Ideally we'd like his/hers screens for this depending on who is the primary driver. Is that possible?
But even if we can't do that, sometimes NO selections show up. Like this morning on the way to breakfast, you could select SiriusXM, but there were no stations. Then, after we ate and got back in the car, the previous favorites were there. Does it just take a long time to play? This isn't the first time it's happened.

This has happened to me once, and was only fixed with the "Bobby Reset". While in park, switch to the guest profile, then back to your profile. That resets many things in the computer.

Not saying this is the solution, but try to make sure it reads your face when you first get in the car and the green checkmark is shown. Each time I have done this, my SiriusXM has worked. It may or may not play the station you had it on, but the favorites have been retained. If the station still shows, but is not playing, try going to another station on SiriusXM and then back to what you want to listen to. That has worked for me, mostly. When I get in the car and get the red "X" when it is trying to recognize my face is when I have more issues.

I am also not saying this is acceptable long-term. Hopefully, this system will work better once out of Beta.

Back