Sirius XM Beta

Daniel2022AT

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
I just took delivery of my Lucid Air Touring last week. I'm still getting it all figured out.

Any recommendations for getting Sirius XM Beta to work? The button is there but no content.

Thanks.

I just took delivery of my Lucid Air Touring last week. I'm still getting it all figured out.

Any recommendations for getting Sirius XM Beta to work? The button is there but no content.

Thanks.
Did you go into settings and activate it?

Did you go into settings and activate it?
Mine stopped working about 2 weeks ago. Multiple Bobby resets and nothing. It says loading and none of the channels come up. Hope they drop the beta soon and give us the full deal. Maybe it’ll be a little more stable???

Yeah, my Sirius XM stopped working about 2 weeks ago as well. I've tried blinker reset & Bobby reset but no luck so far. Fortunately it happened right around when they released USB music & I've been busy going through my old MP3 song library.

Yeah, my Sirius XM stopped working about 2 weeks ago as well. I've tried blinker reset & Bobby reset but no luck so far. Fortunately it happened right around when they released USB music & I've been busy going through my old MP3 song library.
I couldn’t get the USB to work either so now I’m Spotify and Bluetooth only. Got rid of tidal because the interface was cumbersome. Loved the XM interface and the channel selection. I want it back soon

Mine stopped as well. I wondered if it was related to the expiration of my "3 month free trial". I know it is free without that during the Beta period but originally, before I realized that, I signed up for the 3 free months. It has now expired. I didn't know if that overrode the free Beta and if that was why mine stopped working.

Just picked up my AT last week. Is there a way to select the next channel on XM from the steering wheel controls? When I use the left/right arrows on the wheel it doesn't change channels. Just goes to next song.

Just picked up my AT last week. Is there a way to select the next channel on XM from the steering wheel controls? When I use the left/right arrows on the wheel it doesn't change channels. Just goes to next song.
Unfortunately not. It’s on a lot of our wishlists

Thanks.
Mine also stopped working about 2 weeks ago. I think it was a result of a small OTA update. It shows I’m subscribed, but displays “no active content”. I spoke with Lucid tech support who had me do a reset which did not fix the issue and told me he would report it for the next OTA update. I am using my phone and Bluetooth to play Sirius - which works for now but it’s a pain if I want to change stations.

Had the same issue with Sirius not working for past couple weeks. Service was out today to fix a couple things and was able to do reset and got it working again. I had tried all of the other type of resets prior myself without success. Didn't want to do the "nuclear reset" in case there were logs that service needed to get at .

Had the same issue with Sirius not working for past couple weeks. Service was out today to fix a couple things and was able to do reset and got it working again. I had tried all of the other type of resets prior myself without success. Didn't want to do the "nuclear reset" in case there were logs that service needed to get at .
Did service do the nuclear reset to get it working again?

Back