Shout out for the Millbrae CA Lucid Studio

EVSRCali

Verified Owner
DE Number
Wanted to share a shout out for the Milbrae CA studio team. I am a Air Pure holder and upgraded to the Air Touring and the awesome team in Milbrae, CA were able to find a car with my specs, and got the VIN assigned in 3 days, and next week if all goes well will be picking our Air Touring. Thanks to all of you on this thread for sharing tips, and positive experiences, reaffirming the choice. Would highly recommend others out there to look at the incentive offer on Air Touring and it is a compelling deal for what you get extra and if you are lucky Lucid has inventory of Air Tourings right now, meaning you might not have to wait too long. Cheers.

And, sharing a thought, after the experience of the Product. Decided to buy additional shares, which i was in doubt given all the chatter. The product is right like no other and have missed the boat in the past years on some companies whose product i personally liked and tested. This would fall in the same category and not missing the opportunity again. Adding additional to the portfolio. Cheers!

Back