Setting up home short cut.

kerplunk

Just got delivery of my touring today.

I think I ran into a bug of some sort and hoping i can get some troubleshooting tips.

When I try to setup the Home and Work shortcuts the center screen says "unable to find location" and the "confirm" button is greyed out.

Gps however seems to pick up my location on navigation.

I reached out to customer care and they'll get back to me but it's 1:16am and I can't help but try and fiddle with it. New toys and all. 😆

Also, I noticed there is a bit of lag when using the volume scroll on the wheel vs. the wheel in the middle. Is that normal?

Just got delivery of my touring today.

I think I ran into a bug of some sort and hoping i can get some troubleshooting tips.

When I try to setup the Home and Work shortcuts the center screen says "unable to find location" and the "confirm" button is greyed out.

Gps however seems to pick up my location on navigation.

I reached out to customer care and they'll get back to me but it's 1:16am and I can't help but try and fiddle with it. New toys and all. 😆

Also, I noticed there is a bit of lag when using the volume scroll on the wheel vs. the wheel in the middle. Is that normal?
What version of software are you on? I noticed on 2.0.64 that my home and work addresses no longer show the address. The address is still there on the profile screen but not on the home screen so there is likely a bug there.

For the steering wheel volume, the lag you are seeing is typical.

What version of software are you on? I noticed on 2.0.64 that my home and work addresses no longer show the address. The address is still there on the profile screen but not on the home screen so there is likely a bug there.

For the steering wheel volume, the lag you are seeing is typical.

I just noticed the car was delivered with 2.0.58. I just called to request a push. It didn't occur to me to check for updates for a car. Heh.

Back