• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Set of 21" Aero Blades for Sale

chcho

Cars
AGT - Zenith Red
Changing to 19" wheels and have the original 21s available for sale. If interested, contact me.

Changing to 19" wheels and have the original 21s available for sale. If interested, contact me.
Interesting how 19” is becoming more popular and practical than the fancy 21”. I have been second guessing myself on the 19 but glad that I stuck to it, even though I live in Texas and summer tires will be ideal but I considered future road trips that may cross snowy states. If I had storage for the extra 4 tires, would have gladly been interested.

It depends largely on your weather. Here in San Diego, the 21s are really at home.

It depends largely on your weather. Here in San Diego, the 21s are really at home.
Agreed, would be ideal here in Texas too as we mostly average 80F. However, when you factor in inter state road-trips, then that becomes an issue.

How much shipped to 91355? Can you provide any more specifics on what you're selling? condition, etc?

How much shipped to 91355? Can you provide any more specifics on what you're selling? condition, etc?
I don't think I want to deal with shipping. I switched to 19s being in Philly. Winter and potholes make the 21s less attractive. They're like new with the tires having about 1,400 mi. on them.

I also have a set of original 21s for sale. Switched to 19’s because 19’s are better for Connecticut/New York roads and winter. If interested, contact me.

Back