• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Selling my Grand Touring (Seattle)

scott

Cars
Air Grand Touring
Hi all - I've listed my Lucid GT for sale on cars.com. It's an actual car (8200 miles), I'm actually going to sell it, this isn't speculative or anything, and I always appreciate auto forums (even if I'm going to leave this one...), so I figured I'd post it here. Post is at https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/2fe30410-06f0-4042-8a8f-b2d6b97e032c/, I attached a couple of images here, many more in the post. Priced to sell at $125K, and if you're in the forum (and he hasn't already left for the winter, which is a possibility...), I'll have my detailer do a pass.

(It's a great car, my complaints are the same as everyone else's, my family doesn't love it, happy wife happy life.)

Attachments

• 1D7E7A56-1E8A-4CA4-8C1F-0A534D3BB865_1_105_c.jpeg
    1D7E7A56-1E8A-4CA4-8C1F-0A534D3BB865_1_105_c.jpeg
    353.5 KB · Views: 192
  • 25140462-6AA7-4B97-90FE-92DFE54FCCC3_1_105_c.jpeg
    25140462-6AA7-4B97-90FE-92DFE54FCCC3_1_105_c.jpeg
    392.7 KB · Views: 192
  • 3BCC2008-A8B7-421B-979A-931373FB3B05_1_105_c.jpeg
    3BCC2008-A8B7-421B-979A-931373FB3B05_1_105_c.jpeg
    320.4 KB · Views: 185
  • 4BE9F678-E730-4006-80D7-8F2FB80E84FA_1_105_c.jpeg
    4BE9F678-E730-4006-80D7-8F2FB80E84FA_1_105_c.jpeg
    269.4 KB · Views: 188
No PPF. I haven't noticed any damage (and it's going to be garaged until it sells).

Hi all - I've listed my Lucid GT for sale on cars.com. It's an actual car (8200 miles), I'm actually going to sell it, this isn't speculative or anything, and I always appreciate auto forums (even if I'm going to leave this one...), so I figured I'd post it here. Post is at https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/2fe30410-06f0-4042-8a8f-b2d6b97e032c/, I attached a couple of images here, many more in the post. Priced to sell at $125K, and if you're in the forum (and he hasn't already left for the winter, which is a possibility...), I'll have my detailer do a pass.

(It's a great car, my complaints are the same as everyone else's, my family doesn't love it, happy wife happy life.)
Scott,

I‘m thinking of selling my LGT. So, I was wondering if you were able to sell yours and if you got what you were asking for?

why selling? :(
Like Scott above, my family is not too keen with it. I, on the other hand, love it. Probably one of the best EVs out there. They still need to work on some things, but that was to be expected from a start up and a car company that only been around for less than five years. Heck I had a Porsche Taycan before this and it had its share of problems and this is coming from a very well established car company.

Like Scott above, my family is not too keen with it. I, on the other hand, love it. Probably one of the best EVs out there. They still need to work on some things, but that was to be expected from a start up and a car company that only been around for less than five years. Heck I had a Porsche Taycan before this and it had its share of problems and this is coming from a very well established car company.
Have you thought of selling the family instead?

Have to admit, I am a bit scared now. About to put a deposit down for a low mileage GT and have not taken the family for a ride. May have to brush up on my sales skills with them!

I'm in the same situation - I found two cars of interest but the lack of suggested range, the amount of Lucid cars in the used market and so many protential owners cancelling there Lucid reservations, I think I'll hold off for now.

Making matters worse is Elon casting an evil spell that Lucid will be out of business in 12 months.

Regards - Mike

I will be canceling my reservation also, but only because I got the AGT. No regrets. Absolutely love the drive, range is fine for me even in the cold temps, software has worked better than my eTron and family loves it!

Lucid is the least of the things I am worried about being destroyed by Elon.

Was going to wait, but not getting any younger and don't see my driving skills getting any better.

Back