• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Selling Grand Touring Black Exterior/Mojave interior

azat513

Cars
Lucid AGT
Should be getting the car soon and I don't plan on driving it. I'm in the Detroit area. Let me know if you're interested.

Why are you no longer planning to drive it?

I got my R1T delivered last week and love it. It’s also a lot cheaper than the lucid. I suppose I could have second thoughts once it’s delivered but my wife would kill me if I kept both of them and the truck is a lot more practical for me.

Should be getting the car soon and I don't plan on driving it. I'm in the Detroit area. Let me know if you're interested.
PRICE? WILL YOU BE KEEPING THE TAX CREDIT? COULD YOU JUST TRANSFER AND LET NEW TRANSFEREE KEEP THE CREDIT?

PRICE? WILL YOU BE KEEPING THE TAX CREDIT? COULD YOU JUST TRANSFER AND LET NEW TRANSFEREE KEEP THE CREDIT?
I don’t think they are able to transfer it otherwise I would. And I’m not allowed to keep the tax credit since I’m selling it right away. I’m looking for 180 since my full cost is about 155, but I will consider any offer.

I got my R1T delivered last week and love it. It’s also a lot cheaper than the lucid. I suppose I could have second thoughts once it’s delivered but my wife would kill me if I kept both of them and the truck is a lot more practical for me.
Ok. That makes sense. Enjoy the Rivian!

180? Good luck with that.

People can order a GT right now and confirm within a week. I can't imagine anyone would pay a 30k premium to get it a couple of months sooner, but who knows.

People can order a GT right now and confirm within a week. I can't imagine anyone would pay a 30k premium to get it a couple of months sooner, but who knows.
You’re probably right, and I already have an offer from a local dealer for 165, but I’d rather sell to an individual, that’s why I said I’m considering all offers.

You’re probably right, and I already have an offer from a local dealer for 165, but I’d rather sell to an individual, that’s why I said I’m considering all offers.
You have a dealer offer for $10k more than cost, don't even have the car in hand and aren't jumping at it? Interesting times.

Did you end up taking delivery and selling it?

You have a dealer offer for $10k more than cost, don't even have the car in hand and aren't jumping at it? Interesting times.

Did you end up taking delivery and selling it?
I couldn’t jump on it since I didn’t have the car or title. But once I got it, I did take the 10k offer. That dealer also already sold it for another 10k profit, or so he says. Auctions aren’t ending well but people are still buying them, have to find the right buyer.

Wow then that sucks for sellers. This is the interesting part that they have 30K reservations as of April. People have been waiting for Months for their Cars and now all of a sudden they can supply GT’s to people confirming in June in 2-8 weeks. Well then something stinks there as far as reservations go unless 28K are for the base version which they don’t want to produce before the GT’s.

I would have hoped that the 10% Price increase should help. Why would you sell one for less than the current price which is 15K more. Will be interesting to see how many reservations they show during the next EC and if they break down by region.

As I said in my other reply it seems there are not that many reservations for the GT and they want to build those first over the T and the base model.

The price increase has to help the premium a little.

Wow then that sucks for sellers. This is the interesting part that they have 30K reservations as of April. People have been waiting for Months for their Cars and now all of a sudden they can supply GT’s to people confirming in June in 2-8 weeks. Well then something stinks there as far as reservations go unless 28K are for the base version which they don’t want to produce before the GT’s.

I would have hoped that the 10% Price increase should help. Why would you sell one for less than the current price which is 15K more. Will be interesting to see how many reservations they show during the next EC and if they break down by region.
I sold for more than 15k over sticker. I made 10k over my out the door price including taxes and fees.

I sold for more than 15k over sticker. I made 10k over my out the door price including taxes and fees.
Which dealer? Did you have financing because that complicates stuff. I get it that you got your Sales Tax and Fees back which has to count as profit however, the 10% Price Increase also went into effect June1st. I would sell for 25K over my Cost. Will see if I can advertise on Cars.com or that Bid place being mentioned here.

Which dealer? Did you have financing because that complicates stuff. I get it that you got your Sales Tax and Fees back which has to count as profit however, the 10% Price Increase also went into effect June1st. I would sell for 25K over my Cost. Will see if I can advertise on Cars.com or that Bid place being mentioned here.
It seems scattered Lucid owners have become tired of fighting the hardware/software problems. Attached to this post is an image from the website of auto dealer in Lexington KY selling Lucid GT with 500 miles for $189,900.

Attachments

• 806C7CF8-7F57-4802-BAAA-1B4177B1D199.png
    806C7CF8-7F57-4802-BAAA-1B4177B1D199.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 164
It seems scattered Lucid owners have become tired of fighting the hardware/software problems. Attached to this post is an image from the website of auto dealer in Lexington KY selling Lucid GT with 500 miles for $189,900.
Their Loss! Love my car!

Thank You!

If they were really tired of fighting those problems, they would be discounting the car to get rid of it, not trying to profit on it.

If they were really tired of fighting those problems, they would be discounting the car to get rid of it, not trying to profit on it.
I assume the dealer bought at a price that gives them a healthy profit at a little under $190k.

There one dealer in Dallas selling one for 178K a GT with 1200 miles on it and has had it for two weeks. I could have sworn last week it said 187K. I believe in select places there is no demand.

Back